Quinta do Vale Meao Douro 2018 75cl

Quinta do Vale Meao Douro 2018 75cl

Only 0 per customer!

Limited stock

Delivery

  • Express Delivery (Next working day) - £6.95.
  • 2 to 3 working days - £5.49.
  • Saturdays - from £15
  • FREE on all orders over £150
British mainland only. Please see our delivery page for more information
Order before 14:00 for delivery on 27 Feb 2024
Order today for delivery on 27 Feb 2024

Description

This wine comes from a tight selection of grapes produced in the oldest vineyards of the Quinta, aged over 35 years: Vale Grande, Cabeço das Pulgas, Casa das Máquinas, Tres Encostas and Poente da Viola. It results from the combination of several varieties, in which Touriga Nacional and Touriga Franca usually represent 90% and Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz and Tinto Cao the remaining 10%.

The grapes of each variety are harvested and vinified separately. After being crushed and destemmed in granite presses, they are trodden on foot. Subsequently, they are transferred to vats where fermentation takes place for eight days. After alcoholic fermentation, part of the wines undergo malolactic fermentation in barrels. The stage lasts for 16 to 18 months and is divided between new barrels and second-year barrels, with proportions that vary from year to year.

Quinta Do Vale Meao

More info

wine type Red
country Portugal
region Douro
wine grape Touriga Nacional
wine style Full Bodied Red
vintage 2018
strength 14.0%
wine country Portugal
wine region Douro
Brand

Multibuy wine saving

 £139.70
    wine type Red
    country Portugal
    region Douro
    wine grape Touriga Nacional
    wine style Full Bodied Red
    vintage 2018
    strength 14.0%
    wine country Portugal
    wine region Douro
    Brand
    • Express Delivery (Next working day) - £6.95.
    • 2 to 3 working days - £5.49.
    • Saturdays - from £15
    • FREE on all orders over £150
    British mainland only. Please see our delivery page for more information
    Order before 14:00 for delivery on 27 Feb 2024
    Order today for delivery on 27 Feb 2024
    @BUNDLEPHOTOS[BUNDLEPRODUCTS]

    COLOUR PICKER

    Select colour from swatches below