Bruichladdich Octomore 12.3 118.1PPM 62.1% 70cl

Only 0 per customer!

Limited stock

The 12.3 Octomore from Bruichladdich is a single vintage, single field and single malt. Raised in Church Field on the Octomore Farm by friend and farmer of the distillery, James Brown, this Islay grown barley has been trickle distilled through a tall narrow necked still that is located 2 miles from where it was grown! 75% of the spirit was matured in bourbon while the remaining 25% was matured in Pedro Ximenez casks to contribute sweet dried fruit notes which highlight the rich dry peat smoke of Octomore.

The nose is light sherry notes of fig, raisin and dates with charcoal, boot polish smoky notes set the tone for this dram. Light, fresh citrus honey notes from the spirit, intense floral notes of honeysuckle and orange blossom burst from the glass and then dark toffee, milk chocolate and vanilla from the oak add depth to the aromas. Smoked grain, seaweed, linseed oil and tobacco come as the whisky continues to open. The palate is peppery nasturtium flowers, dark chocolate, earthy peat smoke and those sherry fruits rush across the palate at first. The Peat smoke and the dried fruit dominate and then comes the barley sugar and charred oak, releasing those rich toffee and tobacco notes. Sweet pastry and toasted grain then more sooty earthy peat smoke. The finish is classic Islay with notes of charcoal, soot and dried figs. Salted lemons and bitter chocolate.

Bruichladdich Distillery


country Scotland
region Islay
distillery Bruichladdich
product age 5
vintage 2015
cask type Bourbon
bottler Distillery
strength 62.1%
whiskey country Scotland
whiskey type Single Malt
whisky region Islay
 £174.99
 £145.83 ex VAT
    country Scotland
    region Islay
    distillery Bruichladdich
    product age 5
    vintage 2015
    cask type Bourbon
    bottler Distillery
    strength 62.1%
    whiskey country Scotland
    whiskey type Single Malt
    whisky region Islay
    British Mainland
    Economy (2 to 3 working days) - £0.00.
    Express Delivery (Next working day) - £6.95.
    'More Delivery Information'.
    Order before 14:00 for delivery on 28 Jan 2022
    Order today for delivery on 28 Jan 2022
    @BUNDLEPHOTOS[BUNDLEPRODUCTS]

    Related Products

    COLOUR PICKER

    Select colour from swatches below