The Tempranillo grapes are hand harvested from vines that are planted in chalky-clay souls more than 40 years ago and at 500-600 meters above sea level. After the grapes were harvested they have been matured for 2 years in American oak bar
Are you over the legal drinking age in your country of residence?
|Yes, i am over 18||No, i am under 18|
Zarihs has ripe aromas of black fruits on the nose, mixed with blackcurrant pastilles and a hint of coffee and vanilla. On the palate it is flavours of wild blackberries, toasty oak and black peppery notes. This is all balanced by a fresh acidity and a touch of dark chocolate.
Syrah was planted over 16 years ago in the foothills of the Moncayo, 600-700m above sea level. The vines take full advantage of their position - limestone soil, sun and the Cierzo wind which blows from the north-west to freshen the grapes. The grapes are macerated for 4-5 days, and then fermentation takes place for 15-20 days in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures. 60% remains in stainless steel, whilst the other 40% matures in new American oak for 12 months.
Enjoy this red with roasted and grilled lamb or beef, would also work with fatty pork belly and duck.
|region||Campo De Borja|
|wine style||Full Bodied Red|
|wine region||Campo De Borja|
Multibuy wine saving