Cleefs Shiraz Viognier 2014 Classic Collection 14.5% 75cl

Deep red colour with prominent dark prune, spicy and plum flavours on the nose and a hint of honeysuckle coming from the 5% Viognier in the blend. Touches of mulberry and rosemary on the palate are well integrated with the French oak tannins to give the wine a long, lingering dry aftertaste.
This blend consists of 95% selected Shiraz grapes from vineyards in the Stellenbosch and Paarl regions. The remaining 5% of Viognier originated from Riebeeck Valley and Rawsonville. The Stellenbosch Shiraz grapes were grown on strong Hutton-Clovelly soils, which added complexity to the blend, while the Coastal region Shiraz, planted in Scalie soils contributed spiciness, fruit and elegance. The Viognier grapes were harvested and vinified separately and blended with the Shiraz before wood maturation.

Delivery Charges

British Mainland

  • Economy (3 to 5 working days) - £4.95 per order to the same address.
  • Express Next Working Day - £6.95 per order to the same address.

For all other services and international shipping charges refer to 'Delivery Information'.

Strength 14.50%
Vintage 2014
Wine Style Red - Spicy
Wine Grape Viognier, Syrah/Shiraz
Wine Country South Africa
Wine Region Western Cape

Availability: Out Of Stock