Bladnoch 1990 Berry's own 46% 70cl
Sign up for price alert
Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock
The most southerly of all the distilleries is Bladnoch. The distillery was founded in 1817 and changed hands many times during the 20th century. It was closed from 1938-1956 during which the distilling equipment was removed and
shipped to Sweden. It was latterly owned by Inver House (1973-1983), who sold it to Arthur Bell & Sons PLC, who were subsequently taken over by United Distillers. The distillery was closed in 1993. In 1994 Raymond Armstrong purchased the distillery and opened a visitors' centre. In 2000, production recommenced. Although the distillery does not triple distilled, it does produce a typical Lowland style of malt whisky.
||Single Malt Scotch
||Berry Brothers & Rud