Snow Grouse should be landing with us in early March. Its a grain whisky made to appeal to the younger generation of whisky drinkers, they recommend to serve straight from the freezer. A light delicate and vanilla sweet whisky, smooth and easy drinking.
- You’re Feeling Fat And Feeling Full, But There’s One More Course Yet To Do!
- Two Courses Have Gone As Well As They Could, Now It’s Time For Pud!
- Land Of The Rising Malt – Yamazaki Cask Collection 2013
- The Starter Is Done, What A Success But The Wine For The Main Is Still In A Mess!
- The Turkey Is Burning And The Kids Are Running Riot! Well, At Least The Wines Sorted!