Arran distillery have release two new bottlings. The first is their annual release of a single cask Arran Sherry Cask which was distilled in 1996 matured in sherry butts and bottled in 2012 at cask strength 53.9% vol one of only 263 bottles. The second is Arran Bere Barley made using an old variety of barley. This type of barley was one of the original types used to make whisky but it is difficult to grow and low yielding, with more modern varieties being used now. The barley comes from Orkney and produces and a wonderfully complex whisky.
- You’re Feeling Fat And Feeling Full, But There’s One More Course Yet To Do!
- Two Courses Have Gone As Well As They Could, Now It’s Time For Pud!
- Land Of The Rising Malt – Yamazaki Cask Collection 2013
- The Starter Is Done, What A Success But The Wine For The Main Is Still In A Mess!
- The Turkey Is Burning And The Kids Are Running Riot! Well, At Least The Wines Sorted!