- Home /
- Pio Cesare L'Altro Chardonnay 13.5% 75cl
Welcome to Drinkfinder!
Please enter your email address to be the first to hear about our latest offers, new arrivals plus much more!
This historic family-owned estate is named after its founder Cesare Pio, who established the business in 1881. It is based in Alba in the heart of the Piemonte region, nestled between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea. The surrounding hills provide a handful of ideal exposures for grape growing with unique micro-climates. The confluence of cold Alpine air with warm maritime moisture regularly creates a misty glow, or nebbia, over these foothills, hence Nebbiolo, the great red variety of the region.
Sourced from family owned vineyards in Treiso (II Bricco Estate), in Serralunga dAlba (Colombaro) and in Trezzo Tinella (Bossania).
75% is fermented in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 25% in new French oak barriques.
Colour: A brilliant straw yellow.
Nose: Buttery-lemony oak influenced nose.
Palate: Pronounced ripe fruit character on the palate. A lighter style of Chardonnay with a spicy citrus fruit finish.
Chablis I er Cru 2013 Vau-ligneau La Motte 12.5% 75cl
Montagny Ier Cru 2012 Domaine Alain Roy 13% 75cl
J Lohr Riverstone Chardonnay 2014 Monterey 13.5% 75cl
Villa Maria Chardonnay 2014 Taylors Pass Vineyard 14% 75cl
Meerlust Chardonnay 2015 13% 75cl
Stella Bella Chardonnay 2010 13.5% 75cl
Pouilly Fuisse Grande Reserve 2014 Domaine des Maillettes 13% 75cl
Trevibban Mill Constantine 2014 Dry White 11% 75cl
Cloudy Bay Chardonnay 2014 14.5% 75cl
Planeta Chardonnay 2013 Sicilia 14.5% 75cl
Beaune du Chateau Ier Cru 2011 Bouchard Pere & Fils 13.5% 75cl
Hamilton Russell Chardonnay 2015 13% 75cl