We have an exclusive bottling of Bruichladdich which has been aged for 10 years in a Premier Grand Cru Sauternes cask (one of the most famous sweet white wines in the world). The cask only realised 277 bottles of cask strength whisky at 59.9% vol. It has a lovely deep amber colour with sweet fruity [...]
- You’re Feeling Fat And Feeling Full, But There’s One More Course Yet To Do!
- Two Courses Have Gone As Well As They Could, Now It’s Time For Pud!
- Land Of The Rising Malt – Yamazaki Cask Collection 2013
- The Starter Is Done, What A Success But The Wine For The Main Is Still In A Mess!
- The Turkey Is Burning And The Kids Are Running Riot! Well, At Least The Wines Sorted!