From 1958 to 1981 Glenburgie Distillery produced a second whisky called Glencraig. It was one of the four Ballantine distilleries to have Lomond stills installed. Lomond stills differ to a standard pot still as the swan neck is
cylindrical in shape. There is a water jacket at the top this controls the amount of reflux during distillation.
As the characteristics of the whisky differs to that of Glenburgie they named it Glencraig. The whisky was named after the Production Director Mr William Craig,