On Thursday 7th November we held our annual Christmas Wine Show at the Merchant’s Manor Hotel in Falmouth. This heralded a return to tradition after last years show had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. There were over a hundred and fifty different wines and spirits from all over the world on offer spread across eighteen tables of representatives. I will take this opportunity to say a quick thanks to all the reps as they did a splendid job of informing our guests about the products on offer and were very generous with their measures! We had a lot of interest in the event before it was even announced officially and our prediction of a good turn out was well founded. Everyone was in brilliant form and I think it is safe to say that a good time was had by all involved! We enjoyed meeting our customers immensely and wish them all a Happy Christmas and all the best in the New Year.
- You’re Feeling Fat And Feeling Full, But There’s One More Course Yet To Do!
- Two Courses Have Gone As Well As They Could, Now It’s Time For Pud!
- Land Of The Rising Malt – Yamazaki Cask Collection 2013
- The Starter Is Done, What A Success But The Wine For The Main Is Still In A Mess!
- The Turkey Is Burning And The Kids Are Running Riot! Well, At Least The Wines Sorted!